Are your patients grinding their teeth? We offer a variety of options when it comes to choosing the right appliance for your patient.
A revolutionary new “soft” acrylic with MEMORY! IMPAK is not just another soft reline material, but has many remarkable uses which traditional soft reline materials cannot match. IMPAK material is used extensively by both professional and amateur athletes for comfortable, precision-fitting mouth protection. IMPAK can also be used to fabricate bruxism appliances with hard biting surfaces, night retainers following orthodontic correction, or as a retainer for surgical packs and splints.
- Time-Tested – Over 900,000appliances fabricated
- Economical Start-Up – No special equipment needed
- Adjustable Softness – Alterable powder / liquid ratio
- Excellent Bond – Adheres well to traditional acrylics
- Reduced Labor – Minimal adjustment to fit master
- Reduced Chair Time – Little or no DDS adjustment
- Patient Comfort – Effortless, pain-free insertion
- Everlasting Fit – Soft retention for easy repositioning
- Athlete Safety – Custom fit & comfort for all activities
Cleaning instructions for finished Impak appliances:
Avoid all commercial cleaners as they will drastically shorten the appliance’s life. Only use over-the-counter toothpaste and brush for cleaning Impak appliances.
- Hard and soft thermal formed material
- It was made especially for use in bruxing cases
- The soft liner assures patient comfort
- The hard surface assures long-lasting wear
- Acrylic will bond to the hard surface to allow dental technician to modify the occlusal surface.
Looking for a more rigid NightGuard for your patient? The hard acrylic NightGuard has two ball clasps incorporated in the design.